Information Systems Manager
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Manage day-to-day operations of mission critical information systems.
- Oversee development of web and desktop application systems.
- Plan, design, architect, sell and implement information systems.
- Liaise with management and end users.
- Run inhouse or outsourced development teams.
- Degree or Masters in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in web application development.
- In depth knowledge of a least two of the following: LAMP, NET, J2SE, J2EE, RoR, PHP, Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Python.
- Good knowlege of and track record in custom web application development.
- Demonstrated track record, technical leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of, exposure to, or certifications in ERP Systems, CMMI or ITIL will be an added advantage.