Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
The Faculty of Multimedia Creativity is looking for a Lecturer with experience in teaching, administration and research to join our team full time. The ideal candidate must be passionate, solution-oriented and have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Additionally, the candidate must have adept knowledge and experience with Video, Motion Graphics & Visual Effects, Animation, Games Development (Art, Design or Programming), iOS & Android Development (Mobile Computing), Multimedia, Web Development and Programming.
- Establish and maintain high standards of teaching and effective learning
- Undertake teaching and teaching related duties such as designing, preparing and developing teaching materials; conducting classes/lectures, tutorials and practicals; consultation with students, invigilation, marking and assessment
- Plan and implement teaching strategies to optimise student learning as well as to motivate them
- Contribute significantly in high quality course and curriculum development
- Participate in scholarly activities, including undertaking research, conference presentation, journal publications and relevant community work
- Seek and secure external grants to support research activities and scholarship
- Develop research collaborations with other Schools in the University and/or other universities and external agencies
- Participate in administrative responsibilities such as attending departmental meetings, participating in committees and working with groups within the Department and School
- Engage in continuous professional development, including participation in relevant professional activities
- Candidate must possess Master’s Degree or at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Animation, Multimedia, Games or other related fields
- Minimum of three years’ experience in education or related field
- Required skill(s): Communication and Interpersonal
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.