Compliance Executive – Policy and Compliance Unit
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- To assist Unit Manager on audit related matters
- To assist Unit Manager to develop and review related Compliance Policies and Procedures
- To ensure all departments comply with all audit requirements
- To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and ISO standards;
- Ensure non-compliance issues are addressed and rectified within department to meet compliance with regulatory requirements
- To supervise department staff on the implementation of ISO/PDPA/OSHA measures into their existing framework and ensure compliance
- To monitor the implementation of applicable laws/regulations/guidelines/circulars from related government bodies that may affect the department operation;
- To protect the integrity of Master copy document of the organization
- To assist in performing daily/periodic quality assurance audit/reconciliation between various data source, success failure rate, evaluation department performance, business processes and other impacted parameters and business scenarios
- She/he has strong interest in troubleshooting and problem solving discipline; experience with conflict/dispute resolution and articulate and concise skills to deal with other departments;
- Any other related matters requested by the management and senior management
- Fresh Graduate from any recognized institution or less than 1 Year experience (Assistant Executive) in related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor`s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Skills: Microsoft Office, SPSS or Statistic Technique and Management System, Fluent verbal and written ability in English is required.