Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is a global University with campuses in 8 different countries. We are a university where education has an experience from the east and west. Our education is very holistic where we embed 'industry' or industry in our curricular. We seek talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about what they do. Come join us and grow with us as we expend our global reach.
Center of Post Graduate Studies
Specialisation: Finance and Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Accounting, Marketing, Communication, Multimedia Management, Creative Industry, Arts & Humanities, Advertising, Public Relations, Information System, Computing, Architectural Studies, Fashion Branding & Retailing and Project Management.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Information System
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Creative Industries and Art Practice
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Architecture
- MSc in Computer Networking
- MA in Fashion & Brand Management
- MBA in Creative New Media Management
- Conduct tutorials, lectures, workshops and clinic sessions in order to deliver the programme set within the curriculum.
- Prepare project briefs that have clear objectives, assessment criteria, deadlines and schedules and expected outcomes.
- Prepare teaching materials that may include visual aids, handouts, lecture notes, manuals, coursework, assignments and examination papers.
- Direct and develop a personal research programme leading to publications in key international peer-reviewed academic journals and to other appropriate forms of research output.
- Contribute to the development of the Centre of Post Graduate Studies through the generation of research and teaching excellence.
- Assume various administrative tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Head of Department.
- PhD / Doctorate in relevant specialization.
- At lease 3 years of teaching experience in the related field.
- Specialization in the specific fields as listed above is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English.
- Execellent communications skills, teaching skills, computer skills.
- Has strong commitment to teaching postgraduate in developing academic curriculum on a professional basis.
- Experience in educational planning and developing teaching materials would be an added advantage.