Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
The Malaysia Design Innovation Centre was established in 2004 to position Malaysia as a design and creative hub in Southeast Asia. It plays a direct role in nurturing innovation through R&D activities in branding packaging to help small-medium enterprises excel in local and international markets.
The Malaysia Design Innovation Centre also serves as Limkokwing University of Creative Technology’s training arm and is a vital bridge to the industry for the University.
Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. It has students from over 165 countries studying in its 12 campuses in Asia, Africa and Europe. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education that merges the best of East and West.
- Write on business, education, technology and leisure-based subjects
- Write corporate, sales and marketing collaterals
- Develop content leads, topic threads and news columns
- Organize, canvass and edit contributory articles, reviews and content
- Create original stories based on corporate projects, happenings, personalities and capabilities
- Copy edit articles, marketing collaterals and product images
- Monitor and develop content for Limkokwing University’s international network of campuses
- Guide the content development of existing and upcoming campuses in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East
- Diploma or Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of writing experience in news journalism
- Experience in working and collaborating with remote teams across various time zones
- Ability to conceptualize and execute content ideas
- Demonstrate a flair and passion for the English language
- Show application, creativity and good grammar in your work
- Stand out from the crowd in your writing
- Commercially aware, excited by marketing copy and loves reading and writing
- Experience working abroad is an added advantage
- Willing to travel internationally