- This Online Registration System will allow you to pay your enrolment fee from your home, in Malaysia or abroad.
- Read the minimum requirements and terms & conditions below.
- Enrol online to reserve a seat for yourself before the next intake rush.
- Save yourself the time and hassle of traveling with currency- international students may find online enrolment especially useful.
- Visa processing takes about 6-8 weeks and international students are advised to apply 8 or more weeks before the intended intake.
- Academic Transcripts must be attached to your application; failing which, your application will not be submitted.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to receive confirmation and status of your registration.
- The Online Registration System is for registration only. If you are checking for eligibility please send your transcripts to our Enquiry System. View our FAQs.
Note: The Online Registration System is only available for Limkokwing Malaysia.
International Students VISA Notice
Please be advised that the Malaysian Immigration Department and the Ministry of Higher Education have imposed changes to the processing of tertiary visas effective from the 1st February 2013.
The Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) which operates as a private company owned by the government of Malaysia under Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) with immediate effect, is now in charge of approving international students who wish to study in Malaysia.
Students will have to pay for their respective Visa Processing Fees (pdf link) separately from the International Administration Fee. Students must pay a portion of the International Administration Fee (RM 2,000) in advance for the processing of their visa. The balance of which must be paid upon arrival.
Minimum of 3 credits SPM /'O' Levels or its equivalent
For Entry into Foundation programmes
Minimum of 5 credits SPM/ 'O' levels or equivalent
For Direct Entry into Year 1 (Advanced Standing)
Minimum of 3 principals STPM / A Levels or equivalent
- Entry into Year 1 of the degree programmes will be granted for students who satisfy the minimum entry levels.
- Prospective students will have to fulfil the One Year Foundation in Design requirement before entering the Year 1 of the degree programme.
Terms & Conditions
- An application fee must accompany all applications.
- RM500 for Malaysian students
- RM1,000 for international students
- All fees must be paid within 7 days of the commencement date of each new semester. Please do not send cash payments through post.
- Cheques should be made payable to: LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL SDN. BHD.
- With regard to payment by installment, the following apply:
- A nominal surcharge on course fees will be levied on late payment.
- Fee payment by installment as specified by the Finance Office will attract a nominal surcharge.
- Registration fees are not transferrable, refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Failure to settle outstanding fees within the prescribed period may result in exclusion from the University.
- Any refund of fees or deposit, where applicable, will be at the discretion of the University’s Finance office.
- Student must inform the Registrar in writing if they are withdrawing from a course of study.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given one month prior to the commencement of the semester for a refund of course fee to be considered. The administrative charge for this is RM 500.00.
- Please note that in the event of a student withdrawing from the University to a different Malaysian educational institution after registering and receiving the University’s visa approval, an administrative charge of RM 950.00 is applicable for issuing a release letter. In the event of a student failing to complete a course of study, the University is not obliged to return any part of the fees by or on behalf of the student.
- The student must apply to the Registrar in writing. Please note that this can only be granted in exceptional circumstances, usually medical, and only when a reassessment opportunity is available at a future date. No deferral is allowed after 14 days from the commencement date of the new semester.
- In the event a deferral is granted, a deferral fee of RM 500.00 is payable.
- Students who interrupt their studies should be aware that their current course cannot be guaranteed to resume following re-admission as if no interruption had occurred and that it is their responsibility to make themselves familiar with any changes in the course syllabus or assessment policy that may have taken place during their absence.
Transfer between Courses
- A student may transfer from one course to another within the Univeristy only with the agreement of the appropriate authorities. No transfer will be allowed after 14 days from the commencement date of a new semester.
Add / Drop Module(s)
- Students must apply within 4 weeks from the date of semester commencement, and must obtain approval from programme leaders.
Rules and Regulations
- All students must abide by the University Rules and Regulations. Failure to do so may result in expulsion, suspension, private or public sanctions.
- Any criminal activities on the University premises will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- The University and its management will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or injuries arising from the course of studentship with the University.
- The Disciplinary Board has the authorityu to suspend or/and expel any student behaving in a manner that affects the good name and security of its staff and students.
- The University reserves the right to revise the University Rules and regulation within prior notice.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Fees quoted in USD will be revised as and when the need arises from the fluctuation of the current exchange rate.
Why do I need to register here to enrol?
Registration is necessary so that at any given time, you may return here to check on the status of your enrolment. It will also store your application information so you won't have to re-type it all in at a later date.