Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
We are looking for a professional IELTS Teacher to join our team as we ramp up our global expansion. The ideal candidate must be proactive, organised, flexible and possess a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Participate in the planning and development of the IELTS preparation class curriculum
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students in accordance to the teaching plan
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises while marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- Candidate must possess a relevant Bachelor’s Degree; a higher degree will be an advantage
- Must have IELTS certificate (min 8.0) and at least TWO YEARS experience in teaching İELTS
- Required skill(s): Communication, interpersonal, presentation, organisational and time management skills
- Candidates with CELTA or DELTA are preferable
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.