Faculty of Design Innovation
Duration : 4 Months (16 Weeks)
Total Hours : 48 Hours (3 Hours per week)
To enhance the skills of photography aficionados, Digital Photography introduces the participants to contemporary photographic practices, exploring core photographic principles such as composition, camera controls, focus, exposure, and lighting. Participants will also be introduced to various essential image editing tools and techniques in manipulating digital images in a variety of contexts.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Produce properly exposed photographs
- Understand the rules of composition and produce quality photographs
- Be familiar with the functions and capabilities of the digital SLR camera and components
- Use the digital SLR camera to their advantage in their field of study
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of digital photography in visual design and creative design
Fashion photography is the only place I can create a different version of the real world.
About the Industry
Art & design is the application of design and aesthetics to objects of function and everyday use. Whereas fine arts serve as intellectual stimulation to the viewer or academic sensibilities, the applied arts incorporate design and creative ideals to objects of utility, such as a cup, magazine or decorative park bench. There is considerable overlap between the field and that of the decorative arts; to some extent they are alternative terms.
MICCI and Limkokwing-MDI will collaborate to create a platform for Small and Medium Industries to…