- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhering to any intermittent duties as and when the need arises.
- Monitoring all the events and documenting the setup as a bench mark for future operations and references.
- Applicants must at least possess a Degree/Masters or equivalent, preferably in IT or related fields
- Candidate haul from South Africa is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience
- Relevant exposure in service and education industry preferred, especially with experience in international management
- Strong operational, strategic, delivery and financial acumen
- Applicants should be self-motivated, focused, confident and have strong interpersonal communication and written language skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal, project management skills, complex problem solving and organisational skills
- A pleasant personality and ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly committed to meet professional standards under tight deadlines
- International experience preferred (either employment or studied abroad) and able to work with a diverse team
- Willing to serve abroad
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me