Student Service & Support Executive
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Student Service & Support Executive to join our team as we ramp up our global expansion. The ideal candidate must be proactive, organised and flexible.
- This position requires strong research skills for tracking, reporting and management purposes.
- Works directly with our Chinese students to support processes and solve issues related to registration, financial aid, payments; provide support in coordinating Student Orientations; support students in completing all necessary forms for graduation.
- Serves as liaison between main campus offices to facilitate processes and problem resolutions.
- Liaise with Malaysian authorities such as The Immigration Department of Malaysia, Police, etc.
- Provides guidance to students to ensure that they remain compliant with financial aid regulations as they relate to the course of study.
- Works with the Management to ensure that each student is aware of services offered by the university and implements new services as they become available.
- Coordinates student organizations including but not limited to a student advisory group.
- Treats fellow employees, students, and the institution’s guests with civility and refraining from actions that disrupt the efficient functioning of the university
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks accurately and accept supervisory input and constructive criticism.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all student data and information.
- Other duties as assigned which are specific to the needs of the Management.
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to present raw data and information in a comprehensive report or Executive Summary.
- Combination of relevant experience and education will be considered. Candidate with relevant Bachelor’s degree will have a strong advantage.
- This position calls for a candidate who is proficient in English, Bahasa Melayu, and crucially Mandarin.
- Demonstrated ability in effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Personable, enthusiastic, assertive, dependable and self-motivated.
- Willing to work and be flexible to adjust schedule as needed to best meet student needs and availability.
- Experience in sales or marketing desired, but not required.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me