3D Design (MAYA)
- A full walkthrough of Autodesk 3D Studio Max’s Tools, Functions and Interface
- Understanding the terminology of 3D Modeling, Animation and Post-Production
- Basic application and usage of Autodesk Studio Max’ to create simple models
- Understanding the various 3D rendering qualities and file-types
- Participants will learn the basic techniques of creating objects within a 3D space or environment
- Participants will learn the fundamentals of 3D and modeling techniques for organic and non-organic objects
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Lee Zhen Yang
Junior Rigging Technical Director, Lucasfilm Singapore
People say that university is the place where you learn to be independent, take care of yourself, and stand on your own feet. I learned to do all that while at Limkokwing University.
- Games Artist
- 3D Modelers
- 3D Animators
- Texture Artist
- Games Modelers
About the Industry
Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions to create an illusion of movement. The effect is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision, and can be created and demonstrated in several ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods.
Incepted in June 1984, Sistem Televisyen Malaysia Bhd, or TV3, is Malaysia's first, free-to-air television…