3D Design (MAYA)
- A full walkthrough of Autodesk 3D Studio Max’s Tools, Functions and Interface
- Understanding the terminology of 3D Modeling, Animation and Post-Production
- Basic application and usage of Autodesk Studio Max’ to create simple models
- Understanding the various 3D rendering qualities and file-types
- Participants will learn the basic techniques of creating objects within a 3D space or environment
- Participants will learn the fundamentals of 3D and modeling techniques for organic and non-organic objects
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
James Ly Toong Kwok
Multimedia Content Editor, Qtelmedia Sdn Bhd
QtelMedia is a great opportunity to learn about new media broadcasting. It is a new industry and demand is starting to pick up, with growing awareness among Malaysians. However, our goal is to be like some countries overseas, where the technology is integrated into people’s daily lives.
- Games Artist
- 3D Modelers
- 3D Animators
- Texture Artist
- Games Modelers
About the Industry
Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions to create an illusion of movement. The effect is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision, and can be created and demonstrated in several ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods.
Global Art & Creative
Global Art & Creative shares a synergy with Limkokwing University of Creative Technology in nurturing…