The course gives participants an opportunity to review and develop their creative/design processes, as relates to advertising design. The course familiarizes participants with typical advertising brief in the form of exercises. These exercises are used to develop visual communication skills relating to advertising design and as raw data for process analysis. The group discussion sessions provide a forum in which opinions, strategies, methods, techniques and developing processes may be tested. Participants are required to submit a testimonial reviewing and assessing their processes and their analysis over the course period.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Better understand on their own creative process as related to advertising design.
- Have a better understanding on analysis of the creative process outcomes.
- Acquire basic advertising communication craft skills such as copywriting, layout/media strategy, art direction and visualizing.
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Senior Graphic Designer
“I experience different languages and cultures everyday in New York City. Limkokwing opened my mind to the diversity in our world. As a Visual Designer, this equipped me to create more fluent designs, tailored to every client’s needs.”
- Junior Art Director/Designer
- DTP Artist
- Advertising Manager
- Production Assistant
- Account Executive
- Event Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Marketing Assistant
- Digital Imaging Specialist
- Assistant Photographer
- Market Strategy Researcher
- Design Education
- Advertising Business Entrepreneur
About the Industry
A form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to continue or take some new action. Most commonly, the desired result is to drive consumer behavior with respect to a commercial offering, although political and ideological advertising is also common.
The Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association/Malaysia Plastics Design Centre and Limkokwing-MDI…