Creating Effective Business Plans
Participants will be introduced to:
- A business and business plan
- The importance of a business plan
- The 6 key elements of a business plan
- Business plan and external parties to a business
- Methodology of business plan writing
- Skills to understand, design and use a business plan
- Ability to tailor make an effective business plan
- Avoidance of common errors in business plan writing
- Skills to understand and use the three key steps in business plan writing
- Ability to use business plan in risk management
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Writer, Malaysia Design Innovation Centre
I had no difficulty with adjusting to life in Malaysia because the people here made me feel very, very comfortable. I was assisted by all the university’s student ambassadors who themselves came from many countries all over the world, and they really made me feel at home.
About the Industry
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
The Government of Botswana has invited Limkokwing-MDI to collaborate on a programme to promote the…