Digital Imaging (Adobe After-Effect)
- A full walkthrough of Adobe After-Effect’s tools, functions and basic compositing effects.
- Understanding the integration between Adobe Products (Photoshop and After-Effects).
- Basic application of Adobe After-Effects to create dynamic motion-graphic effects for presentations and video production.
- Participants will learn the techniques for manipulating digital stills to be animated on Adobe After-Effects.
- Participants will learn the basics of Video Compositing Techniques using Adobe After-Effects.
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Senior Producer of 8TV, Primeworks Studios
When you’re still young, go all out to learn. Most of the time, you’ll be behind the scenes. Take failures as a learning experience. Straight A’s is nothing, it’s your performance at work that matters. And always keep updated on current issues, for example, by watching BBC or CNN news.
About the Industry
Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions to create an illusion of movement. The effect is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision, and can be created and demonstrated in several ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods.
Incepted in June 1984, Sistem Televisyen Malaysia Bhd, or TV3, is Malaysia's first, free-to-air television…