Digital Screen Production
- Participants will be introduced to various aspects and techniques of developing screenplays for digital video and digital documentary script
- Participants will be introduced to the planning process of a digital video production
- Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of composition, depth and movement
- Participants will be introduced to editing techniques which will focus on rough cut, fine cut and audio editing. Editing software, Final Cut Pro (FCP), will be introduced
- Participants will be able to demonstrate an overall understanding of how pre-production, production and post video production works
- Participants will be able to generate ideas from words to visuals
- Participants will be able to understand how specific roles in video production work
- Participants will have great command of cinematography and audio techniques by using digital video camera. This will witness their script in level 1 to visual, which are still in rough images
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Filmmaker, Director of Photography
"To be a successful filmmaker, one needs to be true to what they are doing. You need to be a hard worker and be aware of the fact that hard work beats talent every time. Never say you know so much or you don't need to learn more."
About the Industry
Broadcasting (Radio & TV) plays a very important role in mass media. It consists of radio and television stations and networks that broadcast original content or acquire the rights to broadcast already produced television and radio programmes. Whether it is economy, politics, science, health, sports, entertainment and etc., the broadcasting industry is a powerful medium to communicate with the masses.
With the shouts of Merdeka resounding throughout towns and villages in 1957 - the year of Independence,…