- This course introduces participants to playing a significant role in professional support and to study the intricacies of the industry
- Participants will also learn how to identify, plan, manage, devise and coordinate all technical aspects
- Participants not only learn the traditional method of the industry but also learn to be creative in branding, marketing and communicating
- Participants will also learn the concept of a specific scope of services for the given event
- Participants will be able to organize events of all sizes
- Participants can learn how to target their audiences by using news media
- They will be able to generate their own brand maximum which includes all creative, technical and logistical elements of the event
- Participants will understand and become part of the multi-dimensional profession of event managment
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Failure is the only friend you will have for a long time. Stick to it as your guiding principle, and learn from it as you grow.
About the Industry
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
Lembaga Kemajuan Tanah…
FELDA and Limkokwing-MDI are to collaborate on efforts to achieve a new vision of a reinvigorated…