Object Oriented Programming (VB.NET)
This VB.NET course provides
- Participants with the knowledge and skills needed to develop Microsoft .NET-based applications by using VB.NET
- Participants with skills in VB.Net language features that you must internalize in order to create full-featured Web or Windows applications that make best use of the .NET platform
Upon completion the course
- Use the new language features and syntax in Visual Basic .NET
- Explain and use the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming in Visual Basic .NET
- Create Internet applications that use Web Forms and Web Services
- Create applications that use ADO.NET
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Know that the knowledge you pick up from school is merely the foundation to guide you to get into the industry. There’s much more to learn and you should never stop learning. Read a lot more, practice even more.
About the Industry
Computing is usually defined as the activity of using and improving computer hardware and software. It is the computer-specific part of information technology. Computer science (or computing science) is the study and the science of the theoretical foundations of information and computation and their implementation and application in computer systems.
While Hewlett-Packard may be known for product innovation, the company's corporate development is…