Faculty of Communication, Media & Broadcasting
- This course will focus on oral and written presentations
- It will provide participants with an opportunity to practice their public speaking skills
- They go though the learning principles of presentation skills and how to use them in developing effective presentations
- Participants need to determine realistic presentation objectives, how to organize their presentation clearly and successfully incorporate visual aids into their presentation
- Participants will be able to plan, prepare and rehearse an effective presentation that creates rapport with their target audiences
- Participants will be able to present or communicate with clarity
- They will be more aware of the objectives of communication which is not only the transmission but the reception
- The participants will also gain the power to deliver the message well and to enhance it a hundred times beyond its worth
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Assistant Manager MNC Wireless Bhd
To join this fast pace industry you really need to have an open mind, you need to be able to adapt very quickly with the way things change in this industry.
About the Industry
Broadcasting (Radio & TV) plays a very important role in mass media. It consists of radio and television stations and networks that broadcast original content or acquire the rights to broadcast already produced television and radio programmes. Whether it is economy, politics, science, health, sports, entertainment and etc., the broadcasting industry is a powerful medium to communicate with the masses.
The New Straits Times
The New Straits Times was established in July 15, 1845, making it the oldest English-language newspaper…