Faculty of Communication, Media & Broadcasting
- The course explores the world of the Internet and World Wide Web and how journalism plays its vital role
- A study of how electronic media has evolved and become an alternative media in society
- Focus on boundaries in web journalism and media laws and ethics
- Expose participants to various tools and software that are used in line with new media and digital technology
- The ability to enhance writing techniques to suit the various needs in content creation for the web
- The ability to produce, criticize and construct professional blog sites
- To understand media laws and ethics in professional writing
- Acquiring skills in digital media and technology by using software tools such as photo imaging and audio visuals
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
Assistant Director of Administration and Recruitment, Limkokwing University
Even though both Swaziland and Botswana are located close to each other, I definitely experienced a great degree of culture shock when I was stationed there.
About the Industry
Broadcasting (Radio & TV) plays a very important role in mass media. It consists of radio and television stations and networks that broadcast original content or acquire the rights to broadcast already produced television and radio programmes. Whether it is economy, politics, science, health, sports, entertainment and etc., the broadcasting industry is a powerful medium to communicate with the masses.
The New Straits Times
The New Straits Times was established in July 15, 1845, making it the oldest English-language newspaper…