Team Lead, System Analyst and Support
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure teams have appropriate product & technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- Energetically follow-up on open incidents, problems, and provide status updates and feedback to end-users while problems are being investigated and resolved.
- Analyse business issues and recommend best practices, and solve complex problems by applying innovative solutions.
- Conduct business scoping with business users and develop business requirements for sign off.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedule.
- Interface with users, gather requirement, identify the needs and provide the appropriate support, solution and services.
- Undertake analysis and collate data from the database and various transaction-processing systems for statistical analysis and extraction of information to formulate resolution strategies.
- Plan, develop and maintain an effective Management Information System (MIS) reporting system, and review all ad-hoc, monthly, weekly and quarterly requests.
- Provide end-users support and troubleshoot issues across all campuses.
- Undertake user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Conduct end-users training on-site and off-site when required.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree with minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
- Proactive with good analytical mind, efficient, well organised and attentive to details.
- Experience developing and maintaining user documentation
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems;
- Ability to provide information analysis proactively and interactively with business staff;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Self-motivated, hardworking and dedicated.
- Willing to work late, during weekends and public holidays when necessary
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Willing to travel to Limkokwing University’s international campuses around the world
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com , stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.