MBA in Project Management
Faculty of Business Management & Globalization JPT/BPP (N/345/7/0103) 09/16
In the fast-changing business environment today, leading organisations are looking for workforce that have strong project management competency to manage and lead initiatives for change. Individuals must equip themselves with concrete business knowledge and change management. The MBA Project Management is designed to enhance students' competency to meet up with these challenges.
The programme provides students with creative and innovative entrepreneurial project skills they may use in their future management activities. It equips them with leading edge management tools that they can use to increase their competitive advantage.
In this programme, graduates will be able to:
- Develop innovative entrepreneurial project management skills in various industries;
- Demonstrate the body of knowledge in project management within various functional areas of business such as marketing, management, accounting, finance, human resources and operations, among others;
- Develop the capacity to adapt and innovate in order to solve problems, to cope with unforeseen circumstances, and to manage the uncertainties;
- Develop the ability to think strategically & critically; and to lead, motivate and manage project teams across borders;
- Apply the organisational skills for the effective implementation of project policies in the context of the organisation; and
- Apply the values of social responsibility, legal and ethical principles, and corporate governance in projects.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Marketing Management||Financial Management|
|Managerial Accounting||Leading Organisational Change|
|Research Methodology||Project Scope, Time & Cost Management|
|Project Quality Assurance, Human Resources & Communication Management|
|Project Risk, Procurement & Integration Management|
Limkokwing Alumni Community Manager
“When facing obstacles, you have to decide if you’re going to let them be the excuse for your failure, or if you’re going to make them the story behind your success.”
- Transformation Manager
- Operations Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Risk Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Events Manager
- Creative Director
About the Industry
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
Nestlé – the world’s largest and most diversified food company -- and Limkokwing-MDI…