Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Participate in the planning and development of the English Language curriculum.
- Conduct English lessons for pre-university and young adults.
- Adopt innovative methodologies such as creative problem-solving, interactive learning and peer-tutoring.
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s Degree. A higher degree in the respective subject area will be an advantage.
- Research Work and Classroom teaching qualification/experience is desirable.
- Candidates with Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL or higher and at least 1 year’s experience will also be considered.