Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
We are targeting to be in 20 countries over the next few years. We have campuses in 6 countries, including one in London. While our core business is education we are much more than that. We are also strong in communications, especially in the use of new media. We seek talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about what they do. Come join us and grow with us as we expand our global reach.
Limkokwing alumni are encouraged to apply.
- PhD or Master’s with minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant field either in academic or industry environment
- Specialisation is an advantage
- Excellent command of English is a requisite
- All positions require individuals to engage in and support the learning environment at the university
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and practice in the field, integrate education into a professional context and establish links with the industry
- Initiate and participate in curriculum development and contribute to the development and implementation of research activities
Faculty of Design Innovation
- Specialisation: Illustration, Advertising, Garment Construction, Pattern Drafting, Dance and Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Product and Furniture Design, Graphic Design, Animation, Multimedia Design, Art History, Design History, Design Management, Industrial Design
Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment
- Specialisation: Architectural Technology, Architecture History and Culture, CAD, Architectural Drawing, Building Science, Building Materials and Construction, Interior Design, Architectural Design, Landscape Architecture, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Urban Design and Planning
Faculty of Information & Communication Technology
- Specialisation: Software Engineering, Information Technology, Networking, Computer Science, E-Commerce, Mobile Computing, Games Programming, Information Systems, Multimedia, Information Technology Law, Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Business Management & Globalisation
- Specialisation: Management, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Economics, Tourism, Hospitality, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Methods and Laws, Creative Studies
Faculty of Communication, Media & Broadcasting
- Specialisation: Public Relations, Journalism, Event Management, Multimedia/Advertising/Graphic Design, Film and Television, Broadcasting or equivalent
Faculty of Multimedia Creativity
- 3D Animation/Modelling Lecturer: A strong understanding in 3D Modelling, Animation and Character Animation. Working experience in post-production, games modelling or visual effects is an added advantage. Knowledgeable in 3D Studio Max & Maya.
- Digital Video Lecturer: Strong knowledge of Video Editing Techniques and Video Production processes are encouraged. Applicants must be either proficient in Editing Software like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. Applicants with strong academic background in the Theory of Video Production Techniques or Film Language are also encouraged to apply.
- Games Design Lecturer: Applicants currently working in either Mobile Games or Video Games Industry are encouraged to apply. Must have experience in Pixel-based art, games design principles or game-play mechanics & games programming are encouraged to apply.
- 3D Games Art Lecturer: Applicants with working knowledge of 3D software packages preferably 3D Studio Max and also experience with game development are encouraged to apply. Working experience in a games development house will be an added advantage.