Marketing Executive (Student Recruitment - Indonesia)
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur, Full Time
Our ideal candidate is personable, enthusiastic, assertive, self-motivated and a market-savvy team player who is able to effectively communicate with people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds. The candidate must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia and has a strong understanding of the tertiary education market in Indonesia.
- Explain educational programmes, admission processes, expected graduate outcomes and financial considerations to prospective students.
- Making outbound marketing and sales effort via phone and email to achieve enrolment rate goals.
- Schedule appointments with prospective students and conduct campus tours, identify and recruit qualified candidates based on their career goals.
- Consistently conduct personalised follow-ups with applicants and ensure a smooth flow of the admission process.
- Collaborate with on-campus departments to assure students receive the support they need related to financial aid, visa and qualification.
- Stay updated on school’s procedures, policies, etc. to ensure potential students have current and accurate information. Communicate any changes as needed.
- Assist with online registrations and enrolments. Process applicants for admission and registration documents.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accreditated institution (Marketing/Business/Communications).
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Highly proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- International exposure preferred (has lived or studied abroad).
- Must be culture-sensitive in being able to manage in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Self-starter, team player.
- Must be flexible to adjust schedule as needed to best meet student needs and availability.
- Must be proactive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel.
- Willing to based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me