Media Relations Executive cum Writer
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Connect and liaise with respective media partner.
- Maintain brand identity and brand culture.
- Communicate university initiatives to multiple publics; local and international.
- Expected to produce high quality work with attention to small details such as grammar, punctuation, sequence of steps etc.
- To ensure all content written is written and produced in line with company’s guideline.
- Researching, producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner sourcing images and artwork.
- Able to conduct interview and write a good story.
- Perform extensive fast checking.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in mass communication or any related qualification.
- Have at least 1 year working experience as a writer/journalist.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excels & word is required.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Melayu or Mandarin is essential (bilingual is preferred).
- Up to date with latest trend and social media savvy.
- Respects deadline and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to work in both teams and independently with minimal guidance.
- Good research skills with an understanding of latest trending news.
- The ability to multi task and develop content approx. 3-5 articles per day.