Online Marketing Executive
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Recruit domestic and international students online
- Answer online enquiries from prospective students
- Process online applications and follow up with relevant departments such as Bursary, Registry and Student Services
- Develop new online recruitment strategies and implementable marketing proposals that are budget-sensitive based on your research on the latest youth and market trends
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Mass Communication or a related field.
- Bilingual; Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Candidate must also be proficient in at least one of the following languages: Malay/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic/Farsi/Russian.
- Must be culture-sensitive in being able to manage in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Good organisational skills and with an analytical approach to data and record management.
- Candidates must be market-savvy, high-energy, business-minded individuals with excellent people skills and able to communicate with ease and comfortable with new media technology.
- Market-savvy, team players with pleasant personality and able to engage in projects that require in-depth strategic development.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, focused and confident with excellent leadership qualities and high integrity.
- Strong interpersonal communication and written language skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in an education environment is essential.