Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
Leading creative academic institution is seeking a PA that has solid experience and drive. Successful candidate that will be contacted will have the following: Excellent presentation; effective teamwork and coordination; superb written & verbal skills; excellent time management & organisational skills. The suitable candidate will assist the President as required and can expect an excellent renumeration package of RM120,000 per annum plus perks.
- PA duties – travel, calendar and meeting management for the President, maintaining a logical and accessible filing system.
- Office management.
- Assist in the training secondary PAs.
- Assist with General HR.
- Minimum 10 years as PA/Secretary.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experienced in communicating and dealing with Government departments.
- A passion for contributing to the growth and development of an organisation.
- Can maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Willing to put in the hours required to complete tasks.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Self-driven, effective communicator and a great team-player.
- Strong social and networking skills, keeping abreast with social and political scenarios.
- Strong knowledge of Internet, e-mail and Microsoft office applications.
- Able to work full-time in Cyberjaya.