Personal VIP Chauffeur
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
Leading creative academic institution is seeking a Personal VIP Chauffeur with solid experience. The selected candidate will be assigned to assist the President and can expect a competitive remuneration package.
- To chauffeur VIP passengers in a safe and courteous manner, and maintaining professional conduct at all times
- Honest, punctual and always maintains a good working attitude.
- Follow and comply with road and traffic rules at all times.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the car i.e. to ensure the car (interior and exterior) is clean, tidy and well maintained at all times.
- To wear the uniform provided by the Company at all times when on duty and to ensure that the uniform worn is clean, tidy and properly ironed.
- Perform minor general maintenance and / or servicing task on the vehicle on regular basis to meet safety requirement.
- Maintains confidentiality of passenger’s information and travel routes.
- Well versed with routes around Klang Valley, Putrajaya and Selangor.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Willing to work long hours including after office hour, weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to travel in bound & out bound
- Applicants must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level
- Professional Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma is an advantage
- Pleasant personality, honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Able to handle luxury vehicles.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior level with equivalent position or above.
- Possess valid driving license and international passport
- International experience will be an added advantage
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Any type of security training will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia is a must.
- Able to work with a diverse team
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me