Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Creating commercial quality photographs and ensuring that all photographs are appropriate, processed, catalogued and ready in time to meet deadlines.
- Setting up or taking down lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment.
- Capturing images.
- Editing, retouching, and processing photographs.
- Creating final print images or digital files
- Maintaining photography equipment.
- Updating work or progress to supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Advanced in Photography or equivalent.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in photography or any related field.
- Master at indoor studio shoots and outdoor events.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Resourceful with good learning attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Must be prepared to work long hours and during weekends.
- Can speak fluently in English.
- Must possess own transport.
- Not blacklisted (study loans).
- Willing to travel.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send your comprehensive resume to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me