Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
We are a global university targeting to be in 30 countries over the next few years. We have campuses in 8 countries, including one in London. While our core business is education we are much more than that. We are also strong in communications, especially in the use of new media. We seek talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about what they do. Come join us and grow with us as we expand our global reach.
- Involve in running day-to-day operation, overseeing each project from conception to completion and responsible for delivering the final product to the required creative standard and within deadline.
- The role involves a mix of technical and creative skills.
- Conceptualise, create and produce captivating short and corporate video content.
- Undertake production of video needs independently from conceptualisation to delivery.
- Ensure production workflow is adhered to and is properly defined.
- Communicate and enforce production standards.
- Coordinate shoots and events.
- Manage the content production schedule and Editors’ progression, and supervise shooting activities.
- Assist in video editing if required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Advanced /Graduate Diploma or equivalent to related field.
- Required skill(s): Final Cut Pro (preffered), MS Office and MS Excel.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Must possess own transport.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Must be prepared to work long hours.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Possess strong initiative and problem solving skill.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with clients and staff at all levels, and communicate effectively with various departments.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph. Alternatively you can also write to:
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
Human Resources Department
Inovasi 1-1, Jalan Teknokrat 1/1, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
Please visit us at www.limkokwing.edu.my