Senior Executive Assistant Cum Property Manager
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Senior Executive Assistant :
- Quick witted, very alert and mobile with dynamic and very adaptable personality to quick changes, able to react quickly in understanding of University’s direction and background
- Researching and conducting data analysis, prepare documents for review and presentation for the President.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks (i.e. filling and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports) and accurately recording minutes of meetings.
- Coordinating personal purchase & requisitions with interrelated departments/units/partners
- Coordinating functions of the company, visitors and meetings
- Liaising with offshore campus managers on any ad-hoc matters
- Manage high level relationships with clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Ability to handle various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Property Management :
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties; commercial, residential & private
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Maintains property systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving complaints and reports; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and interior designing
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments, with co-workers and particularly with other members of the team. Prepare for team meetings, in advance, and act as chairperson for the meeting.(i.e. Maid, Cleaners, Technician, Security Guards,etc.)
- Accomplishes financial objectives by coordinating rents; bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Provide general administrative support
- Willing to work long hours including after office hour, weekends and public holidays
- Willing to travel in bound & out bound
- Applicants must have at least possess a Bachelor’s Degree. Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a senior level or similar position
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages will be an added advantage.
- Relevant exposure in service and education industry preferred, especially with experience in management of international operations and hospitality.
- Strong operational, strategic, delivery, social and networking skills, keeping abreast with social and political scenarios
- Ability to work with various agencies, locally & internationally.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to translate an idea or problem into a simplified message with clarity, in both verbal and written form
- Applicants should be self-motivated, focused, confident and have strong interpersonal communication and written language skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal, project management skills, complex problem solving and organisational skills
- A pleasant and presentable personality and ability to communicate at all levels, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Highly committed to meet professional standards under tight deadlines
- International experience preferred (either employment or studied abroad) and able to work with a diverse team
- Willing to serve abroad.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me