Senior Executive/Executive - Student Recruitment
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Drive recruitment activities and achieve individual and group target for students enrolment;
- Support the Manager and coordinating manpower for all recruitment activities i.e. campus events, roadshows, public fairs, school visits;
- Ensure all counsellors are competent in their product knowledge with regular trainings and role plays;
- Prepare relevant reports and data on regular basis and ivolved in any adhoc project;
- Handle any other tasks as assigned by superiors;
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Mass Communication or a related field.
- Bilingual; Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Candidate must also be proficient in at least one of the following languages: Malay/Cantonese/Mandarin.
- Must be culture-sensitive in being able to manage in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Good organisational skills and with an analytical approach to data and record management.
- Candidates must be market-savvy, high-energy, business-minded individuals with excellent people skills and able to communicate with ease and comfortable with new media technology.
- Market-savvy, team players with pleasant personality and able to engage in projects that require in-depth strategic development.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, focused and confident with excellent leadership qualities and high integrity.
- Strong interpersonal communication and written language skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in an education environment is essential.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me