Senior Executive – Training & Development Unit
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- To assist Unit Manager on training related matters;
- To perform Training Needs Analysis for the organization to ensure the right skills and knowledge are developed among the employees;
- Design and develop Total company Training Plan based on both organization`s and individual`s needs as well as to identify and recommend external trainers to facilitate confirmed programs;
- To assist in preparing Annual Training Budget for the company;
- To follow up with the Training Effectiveness Evaluation after the training is conducted;
- Facilitate internal training as per training calendar;
- Ensure that all Training Records are recorded in personnel files;
- She/he has strong interest in troubleshooting and problem solving discipline; experience with conflict/dispute resolution and articulate and concise skills to deal with other departments;
- Any other related matters requested by the management and senior management
- Minimum 3 Years (Executive, Senior Executive) in related field is required for this position. Prior involvement in planning or conducting training activities in education industry will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor`s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Human Resources Management/Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Skills: Microsoft Office, SPSS or Statistic Technique and Management System, Fluent verbal and written ability in English is required.