Senior Manager, Faculty Coordination
Botswana, Gaborone, Cambodia, Phnom Penh, China, Beijing, Indonesia, Jakarta, Lesotho, Maseru, Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Swaziland, Mbabane, United Kingdom, London, Full Time
- Minimum of five years experience with relevant degree qualifications or strong industry experience.
- Candidates must be market-savvy, high energy, business-minded individuals with excellent people skills and able to communicate with ease and comfortable with new media technology.
- Skilled in developing strategies attached to implementable plans that are budget-sensitive.
- Analytical in approach, able to recruit, train and manage their departments for global operations.
- Must be culture-sensitive in being able to manage in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Market-savvy, team players with pleasant personality and able to engage in projects that require in-depth strategic development.
- Able to handle new media technology for academic discussions and corporate presentations.
- Good organisational skills.
- Highly adaptable and result-oriented in their work performance.
- Excellent leadership quality and high integrity.
- Experience in an education environment is essential.
- Applicants should be self motivated, focused, confident and have strong interpersonal communication and written language skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines.