Marketing Executive (Student Recruitment - Central Asian Market)
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur, Full Time
Our ideal candidate is personable, enthusiastic, assertive, self-motivated and a market-savvy team player who is able to effectively communicate with people from all sorts of cultural backgrounds. The candidate must be fluent in English and at least one Central Asian language with a strong understanding of the tertiary education market in the Central Asian region.
- Explain educational programmes, admission processes, expected graduate outcomes and financial considerations to prospective students.
- Making outbound marketing and sales effort via phone and email to achieve enrolment rate goals.
- Schedule appointments with prospective students and conduct campus tours, identify and recruit qualified candidates based on their career goals.
- Consistently conduct personalised follow-ups with applicants and ensure a smooth flow of the admission process.
- Collaborate with on-campus departments to assure students receive the support they need related to financial aid, visa and qualification.
- Stay updated on school’s procedures, policies, etc. to ensure potential students have current and accurate information. Communicate any changes as needed.
- Assist with online registrations and enrolments. Process applicants for admission and registration documents.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accreditated institution (Marketing/Business/Communications).
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Highly proficient in English and and at least one Central Asian language.
- International exposure preferred (has lived or studied abroad).
- Must be culture-sensitive in being able to manage in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Self-starter, team player.
- Must be flexible to adjust schedule as needed to best meet student needs and availability.
- Must be proactive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel.
- Willing to based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me