Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Marketing
Faculty of Business Management & Globalization KPT/JPS (KR10398) 06/14
This program aims to equip students with a solid foundation for various business disciplines, which focuses on marketing and communication concepts in the following areas:
- Business tools: exposure to communication & presentation skills, statistics, accounting, organisational behaviour, human resource management, and economics;
- Marketing: adapting techniques of marketing to enable them to discover opportunities and develop strategies to exploit them; and
- Individual development: exposure to practical marketing problems, and developing the skills in solving practical marketing problems.
Our graduates are well equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge in the specialised area of marketing. Apart from this, they are competent in IT as well. The business world cannot function without the right marketing executive. With our graduates who have all the right ingredients i.e. specialised knowledge, skills and behaviour, any employer can be assured of high quality experts.
Senior Graphic Designer
“I experience different languages and cultures everyday in New York City. Limkokwing opened my mind to the diversity in our world. As a Visual Designer, this equipped me to create more fluent designs, tailored to every client’s needs.”
- Marketing Executive
- Brand Management Consultant
- Market Researcher
- Promotions Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Account Manager
- Media Executive
- Advertising Production Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Creative Team Director
About the Industry
A form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to continue or take some new action. Most commonly, the desired result is to drive consumer behavior with respect to a commercial offering, although political and ideological advertising is also common.
MICCI and Limkokwing-MDI will collaborate to create a platform for Small and Medium Industries to…