Senior Executive, Academic Content Management
We are looking for a Senior Executive, Academic Content Management to join our team as we ramp up our global expansion. The ideal candidate must be proactive, organised, flexible and possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Facilitate and validate submission of MQA-01 and MQA-02 for new and existing academic programmes
- Initiate meetings with faculty members on preparation of MQA-01 and MQA-02
- Prepare reports on compliances matter pertaining Approval, Provisional Accreditation and Accreditation
- Coordinate information briefing to interested parties such as Visa, Registry, Marketing Department, etc.
- Jointly develop and periodically review and update academic policies and standards to ensure continuing relevance in providing guidance to management and academic staff
- Collaborate with other departments (Internal Quality Audit, Planning the Audit etc.) for smooth running of operations
- To ensure all departments comply with all audit requirements
- To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and ISO standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, in any field
- Minimum 2-5 Years in a related field is required for this position. Prior involvement in implementing academic compliance activities and/or teaching experience in higher education will be an added advantage
- A strong interest in troubleshooting and problem-solving discipline; experience with conflict/dispute resolution and articulate and concise skills to deal with other departments
- Full or partial understanding of Outcome-Based Education and Curriculum Design and Delivery
- Required skill(s): Communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.