Loansare offered in Limkokwing to lighten the burden.
Scholarshipsare awarded to individuals who display a wide range of talent.
Want to enrol at Limkokwing but face financial constraints? Loans are offered in Limkokwing to lighten the burden. Study funds and scholarships within your reach include: Limkokwing Elite Scholarship Award, Limkokwing Merit Scholarship Award, MARA Loan, the PTPTN Loan and the Maybank Ezy Payment Plan.
- Students must be genuinely undergoing financial difficulties
- They must be academically deserving with good performance or results
- They must be reasonably active in extra-curricular activities
- They must receive a recommendation from their lecturer or head of school
* Subject to the Ministry of Education’s rules and regulations.
The MARA loan is provided directly by MARA and you are to hold a minimum of 5 credits from the SPM results. If your family’s annual income amounts to RM50,000 and below, your tuition fees and allowance (eg: food, lodging) will be covered. However, if the income is above RM 50,000 and below RM 80,000, only your tuition fees will be covered by the loan.
Scholarships are now offered to Bumiputera students who wish to study at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology in the following courses:
Diploma in Graphic Design & Multimedia
Diploma in Interactive & Multimedia Design
Diploma in Animation & Multimedia Design
Diploma in Architecture Technology
Diploma in Interior Design
All diploma and degree programmes offered are approved by the Ministry of Education and recognised by international universities.
- Annual income of RM50,000 or less: Student is qualified to receive both Tuition Fees Loan and Monthly Allowance
- Annual income between RM50,001 and RM80,000: Student will be qualified to receive only Tuition Fees Loan
- Annual income of RM80,001 and above: Student is not qualified for this loan
The PTPTN loan (National Educational Loan) is offered to Malaysian diploma and degree holders. This loan is for an amount of RM5,000 up to RM 20,000 a year for selected courses in Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. It’s attractive as it has an easy repayment scheme and low interest rates.
Terms and Conditions
- Malaysian citizen
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education
- IPTS students must obtain the Accreditation Certificate from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The course and Accreditation Certificate approval period must still be valid on the date of application
- All students must possess entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Higher Education to pursue the course. For students with qualifications that differ from that stipulated, verification that the said qualification is equivalent to the required qualification must be obtained from departments or agencies specified as above
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one year
- Have no other sponsor
Maybank Ezy Payment Plan
The Maybank Ezy Payment Plan is a six-month instalment plan with 0% interest. You can use the Maybank card for settling tuition fees for a one-year period. For further enquiries, seek assistance from our marketing staff in Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
- Enable disadvantaged Malaysian students to obtain tertiary education in the area of creative technology
- Support the government's call to train and produce knowledge workers for the Multimedia Super Corridor and the new media industry