Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
We are global university with campuses across Asia, Africa and Europe with 30,000 students from 165 countries. We are now looking for candidates to join our Faculty of Information & Communication Technology in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
- We are looking for a candidate to fulfil a fulltime teaching position in the following areas:
- IT Security Governance
- Cyber Warfare
- Wireless Attack and Penetration Test
- Digital Forensics
- Establish and maintain high standards of teaching and effective learning by supporting and complying with teaching quality assurance standards and procedures
- Undertake teaching and teaching-related duties such as design; prepare and develop teaching materials; conduct classes, lectures, tutorials and practical tests; provide consultation to students, invigilation, marking, and assessment
- Plan and implement teaching strategies to optimise learning and to motivate students
- Significantly contribute in high-quality course and curriculum development
- Participate in scholarly activities including research, conference presentations, journal publications and relevant community work
- Seek and secure external grants to support research activities and scholarship
- Develop research collaborations with other schools in the University and/or other universities and external agencies
- Participate in administrative responsibilities such as attending departmental meetings; participate in committees and working groups within the Department and other schools
- Engage in continuous professional development including participation in relevant professional activities
Teaching & Learning
Administration & Other Activities
- The responsibilities outlined below are not intended to be an exhaustive list but an indication of the main responsibilities of the position.
- The ideal candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree or a Doctorate (PhD) in Information Technology or a similar field.
- Expert knowledge in Network Security and Ethical Hacking.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Must have at least three (3) years of working experience in related field.
- Must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me