Production Servicing & Media Coordinator
- Assist in the design, production, and release of print materials for businesses.
- Work with designers and artists to set production timelines and produce printing materials.
- Performing research and assisting in developing new design technologies for prints and publications.
- Handle the final checkpoint of all creative design production and review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form for management approval.
- Assist in documentation of the research work and aim for publications including conferences and journals.
- Sourcing suitable reference materials for required assets in line with the design briefs.
- Working to clear and define milestones within a project and strict time constraints.
- Assist the Producer or Project Manager to develop suitable production schedules (for publication).
- Proofread all materials to ensure they are letter-perfect and mistake-free.
- Maintain brand consistency across all designs and stay on message to represent the company’s interests.
- In-charge of printing materials selection and approval.
- Liaise with oversea campuses requisition on materials supply.
- Liaise with external suppliers on printing orders and purchases.
- Coordinate with advertising and media companies for design publication as of when required.
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Graphic Design or other related field.
- Knowledge in Adobe Software, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other appropriate design tools .
- Well-verse in Microsoft Office and presentation tools.
- Must have knowledge and a strong flair for good art and design, with particular emphasis on graphic layout, colour composition and graphics for publication.
- Excellent in coordinating publication materials and media room is a must.
- Good analytical mind and seek continuous self-improvement. .
- Creative, organised, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Must be proactive, hardworking, and able to meet project deadlines.
- Be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs. .
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in printing and media ads are preferred.
- Knowledge in publication and advertising background is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in international exposure is required (Work / Study) .
- Minimum English language requirement - MUET band 3 or IELTS band 6.0.
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.