Administrative Manager (Corporate Office)
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
Leading creative academic institution seeks two Administrative Managers with solid experience and tenacious drive. Successful candidates must have excellent presentation, effective teamwork and coordination, superb written and verbal skills, as well as excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Manage all daily administrative tasks in the Senior Management/President’s office.
- Contracts Management.
- Filing, archiving of all documentation.
- Scheduling and managing meetings.
- Preparing briefing summaries.
- Preparing corporate presentations.
- Minimum 10 years corporate experience preferably in the education or creative industry.
- Postgraduate qualification from a recognised institution would be ideal.
- International exposure is a must (lived or studied abroad).
- Must have excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal. Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Experience dealing with local and international government departments.
- Experience working in a C-suite office would be a strong advantage.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Willing to put in the hours required to complete tasks.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Willing to travel .
- Able to work full-time in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to email@example.com stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.Shortlist me