Production Graphic Artist
- Assist with design, production, and release of print materials for businesses.
- Work with other designers and artists to set production timelines and produce printing materials.
- Handle all creative design production and review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form for management approval.
- Visualize and design materials to be printed, such as brochures, display pieces, and mailers.
- Design brand-new, original graphics and info graphics.
- Proofread all materials to ensure they are letter-perfect and mistake-free.
- Maintain brand consistency across all designs and stay on message to represent the company’s interests.
- Assist in documentation of the research work and aim for publications including conferences and journals.
- Sourcing suitable reference materials for required assets in line with the design briefs.
- Working to clear and define milestones within a project and strict time constraints.
- Assist the Producer or Project Manager to develop suitable production schedules (for publication) .
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Graphic Design or other related field.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Software, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other appropriate design tools.
- Well-verse in Microsoft Office and presentation tools.
- Must have knowledge and a strong flair for good art and design, with particular emphasis on graphic layout, colour composition and graphics for publication.
- Good analytical mind and seek continuous self-improvement.
- Creative, organised, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Must be proactive, hardworking, and able to meet project deadlines.
- Be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in printing and media ads are preferred.
- Knowledge in publication and advertising background is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in international exposure is required (Work / Study).
- Minimum English language requirement - MUET band 3 or IELTS band 6.0.
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through online application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.