Application Procedures for Limkokwing Swaziland
Applicants are required to provide:
- Certified copies of Academic Results relevant to entry requirements.
- Portfolio consisting 3 pieces of Original Artwork, if applicable.
Applicants are also required to submit:
- Photocopy of Identity Card (Local students only)
- 3 Passport size photographs with name written on the reverse
- For international students, applicants must submit three(3) copies of current passport including all blank pages
Submit completed application form.
Send all the relevant documents together with the registration fee to the following address:
Corner Somhlolo Avenue,
MR3 Highway, Remainder Farm 1117,
Sidwashini North, Mbabane,
For private students only, upon getting Admission Letter all payments for tuition fee are to be made to/in:
Cheques or bank drafts, payable to LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY (PTY) LTD.
Please come to our Marketing office for the bank details.