Application Procedures for Limkokwing United Kingdom
- Complete the application form in BLOCK letters.
- Include your latest academic transcripts:
- 'O’ Levels/'A’ Levels/Higher Secondary/SPM/STPM or Equivalent.
- Pre-University certificates (Matriculation/ SAM/ CPU).
- Diploma/Degree certificates & transcripts (Transfer students & postgraduate applicants).
- Proof of your English language proficiency.
- Minimum of IELTS 5.0 with 4.5 in all components (Foundation Programmes).
- Minimum of IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in all components (Degree Programmes).
- Minimum of IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in all components (Postgraduate Programmes).
- Other equivalent and recognised English language qualifications.
- Application is submitted with complete documents and as per the minimum entry requirements to the Limkokwing London International Admission Office.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 working days is required to process the student’s application.
- All successful applicants will receive a ‘Conditional Offer’ letter confirming the student’s acceptance into the University's programmes.
- Applicants will be required to complete the following procedures to confirm acceptance of offer within 14 working days.
- £50 processing fee
- Accommodation deposit (if any)
- 1 Year Tuition Fees (International applicants)
- The Admissions office will release an ‘Unconditional Offer’ letter or CAS letter of acceptance upon confirmation of all fees as stated above. (See 'Step 4: Payment Information' for info on payment facilities).
- Students are advised to go to nearest British Embassy/High Commission to process their visa application (See visa application details for guidelines on how to apply for your visa).
- Your Visa approval process can take between 4 to 8 weeks to complete depending on your country of origin.
- Upon confirmation of visa approval, you will receive a notification from the British High Commission or visa application centre.
- Please take note that you might be required to attend an interview prior to your visa approval. You may contact your recruitment agent or the Limkokwing International Admissions Office if you need guidelines on how to prepare for the interview.
- Please notify Limkokwing University about the decision on your visa application from the British High Commission/British Embassy as soon as it is available to you. Successful applicants will receive pre-arrival information and necessary arrangements for their arrival. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised on the refund of their pre-paid tuition fees.
- The University will provide airport pickup services and assist in arranging accommodation (upon request).
- Upon arrival, student will be required to report at the Enrolment Office to complete their enrolment process and pay the remaining balance, if any.
- Students will be advised and guided accordingly on campus of their timetable through an orientation programme.
Visa Application Details
- Students who are applying for a Student Visa under Tier (4) General will find up-to-date, accurate and detailed information related to their visa application on the official Home Office website. Here is the link for the official Home Office website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/.
- Students for short term (less than six months) courses are required to apply for a Student Visitor Visa. For detailed, up-to-date and accurate information about Student Visitor Visas, please follow the following links: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/student/.
The tuition fees can be paid through the following:
- Cash to be paid in person during working hours between 9:00am to 5:00pm, or
- Cheque should be made payable to ‘LIMKOKWING ACADEMY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED’, or
Bank transfers have to be made to:
|Bank Address:||79 Piccadilly, London W1J 8EU|
|Beneficiary Name:||Limkokwing Academy of Creative
Address to Send Application Form and Documents
All completed forms and bank cheques should be sent by courier or registered mail to:
International Admissions Office
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
337-338 Staple Inn Buildings (North), High Holborn, London WC1V 7PZ, United Kingdom
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL)
Student seeking entry with advanced standing or with credit exemptions are required to submit the following additional documents:
- Certificates from previous Institutions/Colleges/Universities
- Transcripts/Results of all completed modules.
Pre-Arrival Information & Airport Pick Up Services
For pre-arrival information and assistance upon arrival at the airport, international students are required to fill in the airport arrival services form at least 7 days in advance.