Students who require financial assistance for their education can look at the various loans that we offer.
Scholarships are now offered to Bumiputera students who wish to study at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology in the following courses:
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Computer Science
Diploma in Graphic Design & Multimedia
Diploma in Interactive & Multimedia Design
Diploma in Animation & Multimedia Design
Diploma in Architecture Technology
Diploma in Interior Design
All diploma and degree programmes offered are approved by the Ministry of Education and recognised by international universities.
- Annual income of RM50,000 or less, student will be qualified to receive both Tuition Fees Loan and Monthly Allowance.
- Annual income of above RM50,001 and below RM80,000, student will be qualified to receive only Tuition Fees Loan.
- Annual income of above RM80,001, student will not be qualified for any loans.
The PTPTN loan (National Educational Loan) is offered to Malaysian diploma and degree holders. This loan is for an amount of RM 5,000 up to RM 20,000 a year for all courses in Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. It’s attractive as it is an easy repayment scheme and has low interest rates.
Term and Conditions
- Malaysian citizens;
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application;
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects;
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above;
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education;
- IPTS students must obtained the Accreditation Certificate from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The course and Accreditation Certificate approval period must still be valid on the date of application;
- All students must possess entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Higher Education to pursue the course. For students with qualifications that differ from that stipulated, verification that the said qualification is equivalent to the required qualification must be obtained from departments or agencies specified as above;
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one year; and Have no other sponsor.
- STPM: 5 credit passes at a 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- SPM/UEC: 3 credits at SPM