The Lesotho Aliens Control Act NO.16 of 1966 (sections six and seven) requires every expatriate intending to study in the country to submit an application for a VISA permit.
The process usually takes 8 weeks for the Visa Permit to be made available to the prospective student. The following information or documents must be attached to the visa application form:
- Application Letter from applicant and visa completed application form
- Admission letter from education institute applied to
- Educational Certificates
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Fee for study permit is M1500.00
- A full medical report attached to the visa application form