IT Security Manager
- Responsible for ICT infrastructure security that includes the physical asset protection and security compliance.
- Responsible for design, implement, monitor and support ICT infrastructure, information and physical security policies and compliances (that include SOPs, patch and policy management, IDS/IPS, security and risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, etc).
- Responsible for establish and maintain security and audit compliance documentation.
- Responsible for technical assessment and recommendation on security impacts when new ICT systems deployment and changes
- Responsible for security unit operation and support efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in security administration and support with minimum 3 years in security supervision roles or similar capacity.
- Possess technical skills in areas of network management (WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, FTP, Proxy and traffic routing, Cisco, Firewall and routers).
- Experience in managing a large enterprise network environment (Windows-based and Mac-based networks, ERPs).
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) or equivalent would be an added advantage..
- Possess good time management, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.