Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
- Lead and manage a team of application developers.
- Carry out systems analysis, design and development.
- Be the lead application developer / programmer.
- Schedule and monitor development processes.
- Develop rapport with, and provide close support to end-users.
- Assist the Information Systems Manager in his capacity.
- Good degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years web application development experience.
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of these platforms: LAMP, NET, J2SE/J2EE, RoR, Python.
- Sound knowledge of database design including the SQL language.
- Preferably with knowledge of Agile Programming, Design Patterns, OOP, UML or Frameworks.
- Willing to travel and be stationed overseas for extended periods.