Senior Lecturer, Architecture
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment Specialization: Architectural Technology, Architecture History and Culture, CAD, Architectural Drawing, Building Science, Building Technology and Structure, Building Materials and Construction, Interior Design, Architectural Design, Landscape Design, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Urban Design and Planning.
- The ideal candidate should possess at least a Masters Degree in the relevant areas, however candidates with Bachelor degree and a minimum 3 years of teaching experience or 5 years of relevant working experience in related fields are also encouraged to apply.
- Age must be 30 years and above.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communications skills, teaching skills, computer skills.
- Experience in educational planning and preparing teaching materials would be an added advantage.
- Possess a passion to teach, to acquire and share new knowledge, committed to active research, to pioneer new ideas and to develop a new generation of designers.