Senior Lecturer, Fashion
Malaysia, Cyberjaya, Full Time
The Senior Lecturer will contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the School. It is mandatory to make a significant contribution to the delivery of programs and to be actively involved in research, consulting and other professional activities. The Senior Lecturer will develop, engage in and lead high quality research projects that are aligned with the University's research focus areas to achieve success in attracting research funding and to produce high quality outputs. The Senior Lecturer will have an important research leadership role in implanting their research expertise into the life of the School and will be required to develop high-quality, productivity-driven networks across Limkokwing University of Creative Technology and with local, national and global, internal and external partners.
- Master’s and Doctorate holders in Fashion Design, Retail Design, Textile Design and Pattern Drafting.
- Bachelor’s degree holders with five years’ industry or teaching experience will be considered.
- Excellent command in English
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate large courses, and prepare undergraduate and post-graduate programs, including high quality curriculum and program materials.
- The ability to implement innovative approaches to student-oriented learning and quality improvement programs.
- Experience supporting student issues related to effective learning, and scholarly development of junior academic staff.
- Evidence of a nationally recognized track record of successful independent and collaborative research.
- Demonstrated ability to generate external funding for research projects through competitive funding or effective liaison with government and industry.